Antioxidants and antibacterial properties of aloe vera and also suffering diabetes in your home then you must eat. So today I am going to share aloe vera recipes.
1. Aloe-Vera juices :
- 9 or 10 cm of aloe vera leaf .
- Juice of half a lemon.
- 1 or 1/2 cup of honey
- 300 ml water
- A sharp knife peel the steam of aloe vera.
- green skin is toxic so take off all the skin then remove the gel and rise the under.
- water only take white jelly.
- Then aloe vera gel in blender bowl.
- The juice of half lemon pour over it.
- Add add some honey as you wish. Spring water and mix it
- Immediately serve it and also store in the refrigerator.
2. Aleo-vera barfi :
- 400ml full fat milk
- 1cup aloe-vera (only white jelly)
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp unsolted butter or ghee
- 2tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp pistachios and blanched & sliced.
- Take 400 ml of in a think full fat milk . bottomed pan & start to heat the milk on a low to medium flame.
- the milk till starts to froth or form a layer of cream on top.
- Than the cream is start a layer add aloe – vera and also extract in milk stir with spatula.
- Simmering the milk , stir it until gets reduced to 1/2 or 1/3 of its original quality.
- white thick cream reduce milk constituency.
- Than add fresh cream and stir it also add suger .
- Milk colour get brown .
- But, You need to make sugar syrup.
- a take plate and grease it butter or ghee and also Spread mixture evenly in plate and cut the square pieces.
- Than you end pour 1-2 tbsp butter or ghee on top it also add pistachio s to garnish .
- Plate put into refrigerator for 1 hours. So ,It’s look fantastic.
You also use for garnish dry fruits.
So , it’s aloe vera recipes easy and health .If you enjoyed this information then don’t forget like also share with your family and friends
Thank you .
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin